1234 Soldiers Field Rd
9:30 a.m. Registration/Check-in
10:30 a.m. Walk starts
The Walk4Hearing is a memorable event that raises funds, increases awareness, and celebrates the community. Register to walk with our team and show your support for people across the country who understand what it’s like to live with hearing loss. No one should have to be on this journey alone.
Let’s Hear Now and Be Well Together.
One in seven Americans experience some form of hearing loss. To keep hearing well, communicating, and staying healthy, the Walk4Hearing calls on all of us to take action.
Join the Walk4Hearing and share these five tips with people you care about:
- Get regular hearing screenings, especially if you think your hearing has changed.
- Protect your ears from excessive noise.
- If you or someone you know could benefit from hearing aids, cochlear implants, or other technologies – go for it!
- Speak up! Ask your friends and those working at your favorite businesses or restaurants, to provide accessible communication.
- Stay active, eat right, communicate, and talk to a professional if you’re not feeling like yourself and be well – it’s what makes the WHOLE YOU!
Thank you for your support. Together, we can make a difference!