IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CONVENTION REGISTRANTS
Please view the following tips for accessing the Showcare virtual platform to guarantee the best viewing experience.
- If you are registered for the Virtual Convention, check for an email from HLAA Virtual Convention 2021 with instructions on how to access the HLAA Virtual Convention platform. The virtual platform is run by Showcare.
- The Virtual Convention platform is where you access all sessions and visit the virtual exhibit hall.
- We highly recommend you activate your account and familiarize yourself with the platform BEFORE the Virtual Convention begins on Thursday, June 24. There will be step-by-step instruction pop-ups when you log in for the first time. We strongly encourage you to follow these instructions.
- Please note that the virtual platform only supports CHROME, FIREFOX or SAFARI. Microsoft Edge is not supported.
- For the best experience and to avoid connection issues, it is best to be hardwired (via an ethernet cable to a router), or at least have a strong, reliable Wi-Fi internet connection. It is also recommended that you disconnect from any VPN (i.e., Citrix), as this can block your access to the platform.
- If you need any help before or during the convention, please email Amanda Watson at email@example.com.